Location: 3141 Chestnut Street, Suite 015, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
Programs / Majors: MS in Retail & Merchandising
Tuition: $1,141 per quarter credit / Approximate total cost of degree: $51,345
About Drexel University: Drexel University’s online MS in Retail & Merchandising prepares you to think outside the shop and thrive in the evolving retail landscape. From online shopping to in-person retail, and big brands to indie boutiques, you’ll learn to apply your knowledge in areas like retail operations, merchandise management, strategic planning and customer relations to help you find success throughout the industry.
• Faculty have expertise in retail, fashion, merchandising, and management leadership, making them well-connected to industry executives
• Designed for both current retail and merchandising industry professionals and those seeking to change careers
• Coursework covers cultural theory, new merchandising technologies, retail data analysis, strategic planning, and social media
• Can be personalized based on your interests and level of experience in retail, merchandising, fashion, and more
• For those already in the field, information learned in class can be immediately applied to your job
• Four start times throughout the year (Fall, Winter, Spring, Summer)
Listing sponsored by Drexel University.